Welcome

Welcome to HTBomb's Magical Hot Wheels. I played with Mattel Hot Wheels when I was a kid and began collecting them as an adult in 1996 shortly after leaving a 79 cent limited edition Treasure Hunt Passion on the pegs at KMart. That car is now worth $100! Several months later I found and bought three Treasure Hunts at Target. I was hooked.

I am interested in buying childhood collections of toy cars: Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Corgi, Husky, Dinky and Topper Johnny Lightning; Slot cars from Cox, Aurora and Tyco AF/X; Plastic model kits from AMT, Monogram, MPC. Please contact me via my website link below.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: A Hot Wheels I'd Like To See

I'd like to see a Hot Wheels 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray.  






The new Stingray is drop dead gorgeous.





The rear end is already somewhat controversial but I like the Camaro influenced taillights lending it a nice family resemblance.

The '09 Corvette Stingray Concept was introduced by Mattel in their 2010 lineup and is a beauty.

In 1968 Mattel jump-started the Corvette revolution by introducing the toy car as one of the original 16 Hot Wheels before the real one hit the streets.  This third generation Vette was an all-new body style radically different from the previous one.





The '14 can't be too far behind.




No comments: