Welcome

Welcome to HTBomb's Magical Hot Wheels. I played with Mattel Hot Wheels when I was a kid and began collecting them as an adult in 1996 shortly after leaving a 79 cent limited edition Treasure Hunt Passion on the pegs at KMart. That car is now worth $100! Several months later I found and bought three Treasure Hunts at Target. I was hooked.

I am interested in buying childhood collections of toy cars: Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Corgi, Husky, Dinky and Topper Johnny Lightning; Slot cars from Cox, Aurora and Tyco AF/X; Plastic model kits from AMT, Monogram, MPC. Please contact me via my website link below.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hot Wheels Arkham Asylum Batmobile

I recently opened a Arkham Asylum Batmobile based on the car in the video game (as if you didn't already know).  It is a great looking Batmobile with a decided retro-gangster look to the front end.   As described on the back of the package, "Dark and Stealthy with a bubble canopy and long fins"  this newest Batmobile entry sports very aggressive dynamic styling.



It has an unusual but good-looking mix of diecast engine and chassis perimeter with chrome plastic infill base.  I understand it does well on track sets.


If you don't already own the Batman Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Greatest Hits video game, you should.
Batman Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Greatest Hits 

If you already have the game then you need DC Direct Batman: Arkham Asylum Series 1: Batman Action Figure.
DC Direct Batman: Arkham Asylum Series 1: Batman Action Figure 
Or if you're more into books I suggest Batman: Arkham Asylum (15th Anniversary Edition) for your reading pleasure.
Batman: Arkham Asylum (15th Anniversary Edition)


No comments: