Welcome

Welcome to HTBomb's Magical Hot Wheels. I played with Mattel Hot Wheels when I was a kid and began collecting them as an adult in 1996 shortly after leaving a 79 cent limited edition Treasure Hunt Passion on the pegs at KMart. That car is now worth $100! Several months later I found and bought three Treasure Hunts at Target. I was hooked.

I am interested in buying childhood collections of toy cars: Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Corgi, Husky, Dinky and Topper Johnny Lightning; Slot cars from Cox, Aurora and Tyco AF/X; Plastic model kits from AMT, Monogram, MPC. Please contact me via my website link below.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hot Wheels 2012 Mustang Boss® 302 Laguna Seca Package

Today I opened a  Hot Wheels 2012 Mustang Boss® 302 Laguna Seca Package.  Finally got mine at the Kday event.  Mattel's goofy colored wheels make sense now.  Tongue



Kind of interesting that the Hot Wheels has side view mirrors usually found on Matchbox.  Sweeter if they were red like the 1:1.  Also missing is the red grille accent.  Still looks great for a dollar toy.  And the chassis even resembles that of the real car.  Black plastic front air splitter is there, too.*



*Front air splitter included in Laguna Seca Package is intended for race track use only and is not legal for on-street driving. May degrade crash performance and void vehicle warranty. Must be installed by customer.

No comments: