Welcome

Welcome to HTBomb's Magical Hot Wheels. I played with Mattel Hot Wheels when I was a kid and began collecting them as an adult in 1996 shortly after leaving a 79 cent limited edition Treasure Hunt Passion on the pegs at KMart. That car is now worth $100! Several months later I found and bought three Treasure Hunts at Target. I was hooked.

I am interested in buying childhood collections of toy cars: Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Corgi, Husky, Dinky and Topper Johnny Lightning; Slot cars from Cox, Aurora and Tyco AF/X; Plastic model kits from AMT, Monogram, MPC. Please contact me via my website link below.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

LEGO DC Super Heroes

LEGO has announced that they will bring LEGO SUPER HEROES featuring DC Comic characters to their 2012 lineup. 

I've been wanting the Batman figure released a number of years ago but now a hard to find collectible to display with my Hot Wheels Batmobiles.  Looks like I'll get my chance in January 2012!






If you prefer action figures you don't have to wait and I might suggest the DC Direct Batman: Arkham Asylum Series 1: Batman Action Figure.

DC Direct Batman: Arkham Asylum Series 1: Batman Action Figure

No comments: